Less Water. Less Less Maintenance. More Beauty
Focusing on drought-tolerant landscapes built to save water and maintenance.
- Traditional rustic design elements
- Modern minimalist back yard.
- Pergola with industrial steel posts
- Small back yard design with concrete bench
- a historic home with a lush retreat
- Small contemporary courtyard entry landscape
At DP Environments, our passion is stylistic design. We believe that creating a residential landscape should be an exciting experience for the client and that each design is a personal reflection of the individual. Our innovative designs consistently provide unique concepts and cutting edge technology. Be it cool, clean modern, or rustic woodland, we aim for complete satisfaction in meeting our client’s needs.
- Sitting atop the rolling hills of Mission Viejo, CA sits an elegant oasis with all the all the
- This project on Iroquois Ave in Long Beach is a contemporary take on a drought tolerant,
- Dominic Masiello’s project in Redondo Beach is filmed and aired on HGTV’s ‘Get Out Way Out’.